Best Safety Tips to Protect Yourself (and Others) from COVID-19?
As we know that we are suffering from dangerous disease. So here are the some best and useful safety tips to protect yourself and others from Corona Virus.
Keep Away from your Close Contacts
Yes you read the correct heading. Keep away from your close contacts is basically this disease transfer from one person to another. If any member of the family is affected by Coronavirus so there is a chance that whole family will be suffer from that disease. That’s why it’s important to avoid close contact with others.
Some safety tips that’s will definitely helps you to protect from this Coronavirus:
- Keep social distancing is the safest tip to get suffered from this virus
- At least aways six feet in public places
- If you are getting bor at home do video call to stay safe.
- Work from your home to avaoid from this dangerious disease
- Stay away from those who are already sick
- Avoid people who appear sick.
- Wear mask if you go outside to purchase some grocery shopping
Practice good hygiene wherever you are
The coronavirus can survive for several hours or even days at some surfaces. Like stainless steel or cardboard. So touching them first and then touch your face is one of the way to become infected form this disease.
- Best safety tip is to wash your hand again and again after for at 20 seconds, specially:
- Before preparaing food
- After using your cellphone
- After using the bathroom and also coming back from plublic places too.
- Don’t touch your face eyes, mouth or face especially with unwashed hands.
- Use sanitizer having 60% of alcohol.
Take these precautions if you are caring for someone who is sick.
- Wearing mask is the best tip to avoid from virus along with using the good quality sanitizers.
- Clean your doors, phone, tables and other sort of things that can spread the Corona virusClean.
Stay Safe and Healty and Don’t worry about your Business or Job
Stay safe and don’t worry about your business convert your business online so you can easily kick start your business without being phyiscally interact with anyone. Because if you stay healthy so you can find jobs and start new business. But if you get suffer from any kind of disease so it will not only affect your health but it can also affect on your jobs too.